jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

PERSONAL PRESENTATION


Hi.

My name is Frank Escorcia. I was born in Barranquilla on October 15, 1990. I'm twenty-four years. I' live in Sincelejo. I live with my parents Franklin and Betty, my father works in a factory of shoes, my mother is housewife, I have 2 brothers, Jair and Joel. Jair is vigilant and Joel is police. I do not have sisters. I have three nephews, yairei, Alejandra and Matias. My best friend is Waltin. I work on Corpomojana in the part of system. My cell phone is 301-624-1671.

I study in Cecar. Degree basic with emphasis in Technology & Computer. I go for the eighth semester. I have the support the family. We are a very united family. On vacation, we go of ride for Barranquilla.


I get up early. I like going to the gym in the morning. I like to watch movies at night with my girlfriend.  I'm fan soccer.  In my free time game soccer with my friends.  My favorite color is black. I have a dog as a pet and its name is dance. I go to sleep at 11:00 pm.  I like the Vallenato.  I do not speak English but I would like to learn.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario